Colin Guthrie schreef:
Nathan Rixham wrote:
Short and sweet; does anybody have any practical experience; thoughts or case studies in regards to implementing the Zend Platform.

I like it.

I'm slowly converting across my companies applications to it, but it's a long process (mainly due to clients getting in the way asking for pesky "features" rather than letting me spend a solid amount of time on it!).

But overall, it is a great resource and allows for a lot of flexibility but while making you think about good practice. In a corporate environment these kind of design principles and a solid unit test structure are important, and the ZF helps ensure that this is designed in.

There are other, more lightweight frameworks but there is a wealth of features in ZF and the community is very active and helpful.

Zend Framework and Zend Platform are 2 different animals

Other than that, I'd say whatever floats your boat! Try out a few things and see what you like best!

Col