At 3:48 PM -0500 10/10/08, Boyd, Todd M. wrote:
 > -----Original Message-----
 From: tedd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 1:54 PM
 To: php-general@lists.php.net
 Subject: RE: [PHP] [Semi-OT] Tonns of jobs available

 Actually, if I really punched a time clock, I'm probably making
 around $25 per hour (or less) anyway. It's a good thing I love the
 work, but it's usually the clients who are the main problem. Too bad
 they often stand in the way of what they really want done.

Yep, I think you hit the nail on the head with that last observation. If
it weren't for the client themselves, I'd usually be able to get what
they need done a lot more efficiently. :D

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer

I posted this on my web site and have sent a couple of clients there.

http://sperling.com/four-things-clients-should-know.php

I don't know if they will understand it, but it'll give them something wonder about.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------