also, you can store info in hidden form fields.  on the 2nd page, populate
the hidden fields with the data from the first page.  when that form is
submitted, the hidden field values will get submitted as well.

that's not ideal, tho.  if you have validation in place between the first
and second pages, that could be obviated if someone who knew some stuff
changed the hidden field values before it gets sent to the 3rd page.

you could do the session vars as the previous person suggested, but if you
have a lot of data to store, you might want to consider putting it into a
database using the session_id as the identifier.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 3:10 AM, kspal <i...@kspal.com> wrote:

> hello,
> you can use session to store your variables between pages.
>

> Aslan a écrit :
>
>  Hey there,
>>
>> I have a problem where I have a simple -script that I am  wanting to pass
>> back to itself three times
>> 1) Symptoms - > 2) Troubleshooting questions 3) Answer to problem
>>
>> The page is passing the vars from the first page to the second, but the
>> first pages vars are not passed to the third (but the second page is)
>>
>> I am using includes for each sectional "page" and passing it back to
>> itself
>>
>>   if($submitted == "")
>>   {
>>    include 'inc/tshoot2-input.php';
>>   }
>>   if($submitted == "symptoms")
>>   {
>>    include 'inc/tshoot2-symptoms.php';     }
>>   if($submitted == "submitted")
>>   {
>>    include 'inc/answers.php';       }
>>
>> The tool will ultimately be on www.adslgeek.com/troubleshooter/
>>
>> I have it currently all on one page, but it isn't quite what I was after
>> ..
>> Any help would be appreciated!
>>
>> Cheers
>> ADSL Geek