He is right.
CI is the fastest, but ZEND has awesome flexibility.

I usually uses CI, just because it is written in PHP4 and in about 50% of
the servers in Israel there is no PHP5 :X
But I really like Zend.

I will suggest the OP to download the latest CI (as far as I remember the
version is 1.7.0) and try it a bit, I personally really like it but this is
up to you.

Don't forget to tell us what you think :P

--
?>
Nitsan Bin-Nun