On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk>wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 14:09 -0600, Terion Miller wrote:
> > I'm trying to use the AdminID that returns from query #1 in the WHERE
> > AdminID = AdminID from Query 1
> >
> >     $sql= "SELECT WorkOrderID, CreatedDate, Location, WorkOrderName,
> > AdminID, FormName, Status, Notes, pod FROM `workorders` WHERE AdminID =
> > '".$row['AdminID']."' ";
> >
> > that isn't working and the query 1 does return in this case 3 AdminID's
> so
> > I'm thinking it's just the .$row['AdminID'] part that is wrong
> > and I have tried some different things but am not sure the correct term
> for
> > what I'm trying to do so I can' t seem to google answers....
> >
> > Here is my query #1
> >
> >   $query =  "SELECT `UserName`, `AdminID` FROM admin
> >       WHERE   Retail1 =  'YES' ";
> >
> >     $result = mysql_query ($query) ;
> >     //$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
> >     while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)){
> >     for ($i=0; $i<mysql_num_fields($result); $i++)
> >         echo $row[$i] . " ";
> >
> >         }
> > Above returns 3 AdminID ... I also tried using the While statement in my
> > second query to return the sets but nothing... yet the code isn't
> breaking,
> > just returning 0
> >

> $query =  "SELECT `UserName`, `AdminID` FROM admin WHERE   Retail1 =
> 'YES' ";
>
> When you run this in phpMyAdmin, what is returned?
>
> Ash
> www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
>
> When I run the second query the one where the WHERE syntax is wrong if I
put it like this I still get one record:

SQL query: SELECT WorkOrderID, CreatedDate, Location, WorkOrderName, AdminID
, FormName,
STATUS , Notes, pod
FROM `workorders`
WHERE AdminID = '20'
AND '61'
AND '24'
LIMIT 0 , 30 this part keeps getting put in by phpMyAdmin

the first query works and returns the records it should... which are 3
usernames and 3 adminID