On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Alice Wei <aj...@alumni.iu.edu> wrote:

Hi,

  I use Linux, and I had installed PHP using yum install php. I am trying to
use the pdf_new function to create pdfs from existing text files, but I get
this error

    PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pdf_new()

I have noticed that when I run the phpinfo() command, I cannot find the PDF
phrase at all. My php.ini file does not even have these two lines

  extension=php_pdf.dll

  extension=php_cpdf.dll

Could anyone suggest me what kind of command I should use if I need to build
PDFs using PHP on a Linux system?

Thanks in advance.

Alice

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces

http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us
I like dompdf from www.digitaljunkies.ca Its a class that takes html and
creates a pdf from it
I saw online at http://us3.php.net/manual/en/pdf.installation.php that I could
build PDF from some extension. However, I use Linux, and I don't think this
installation using dll extension supports it. I ran the code and still get this
error.

Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.

Alice
--

Bastien

Cat, the other other white meat

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today!
http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview