yeah use macromedia's flash is One way there is a java script way ... but i think that
basically just stops people right clicking the page ....

-----Original Message-----
From: rodrigo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 10:37 AM
To: php php
Subject: [PHP] How to prevent people from downloading images

This is probably more of a client side programming issue rather than
something that has to do with PHP. But I figure that some of you might
have something meaningful to comment.

I need a way to prevent the download of some images in a web page. I
also require that these images be presented within the web page. That
is, I don' want them to be displayed in another window. They should
remain embedded in the web page along with the rest of the page
elements.

Thanks in advance.