On Tue, 03 Jul 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> rodrigo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I need a way to prevent the download of some images in a web page. I
> > also require that these images be presented within the web page. That
> > is, I don' want them to be displayed in another window. They should
> > remain embedded in the web page along with the rest of the page
> > elements.

I've seen a neat trick in ASP (*boo* *hiss*) where you could take the image,
and binary write it out to the web page as the src.  Could that be done here?

Or another trick might be to show them a low res version of the graphic, then
require payment before you give the the high res one.

---
John Meyer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Programmer

Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither -- Ben Franklin