Output buffering turned off?

Bastien

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 30, 2009, at 15:03, Igor Escobar <titiolin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys, probably everybody goes think: "its the same problem ever" HTML
before header() functions ...  but it is not.

I has working on a project and this are a running in "Windows" (shame on
me).
Recently i migrate to *Ubuntu *and some problems occurred and that
specifically i can't understand WHY this rappening

"Warning: Cannot modify *header* information - headers already sent by"

On my web server on the internet it's OK
On my local web server on my work it's OK
On my loca web server on my notebook it's the problem.

This error occurs only in my notebook (recently that I migrate to linux and
it does not already).

Please, someone have any idea what the fuck is happening?

Regards,
Igor Escobar
systems analyst & interface designer
www . igorescobar . com