On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Daevid Vincent <dae...@daevid.com> wrote:

> I just didn't want someone to think this was the caliber of code I wrote!
> ;-)

totally understood. i don't like people getting the wrong idea of my code too :)

> I am using Trac personally, but I'm not a fan of Trac's ticket system. Roach
> is way more powerful in that respect, but the overall Wiki/SVN/Ticket/Plugin
> integration outweighs the lacking Ticket system.

Me too. The whole wiki style is a bit funky for ticketing.

I think bugzilla is nasty and I hate supporting old CGI programs. It
just seems like they never change design-wise, definately UI but also
conceptually for the most part.

> The hooks with SVN are also great. For example someone couldn't commit to
> SVN without the corresponding CR in Roach in the commit message. I thought I
> had the SVN pre-commit and post-commit hooks in the tarball, but apparently
> not. They were written in Ruby, so maybe not so useful to you anyways. I'm
> sure i have them somewhere if you really wanted them.

Sure, you should include them in the package.

Worst case if we wind up doing something with hooks I can use them as
a cue on how to reject without including a ticket ID for example, etc.