On 5/8/09 8:04 AM, "Jônatas Zechim" <zechim....@gmail.com> wrote:

Try to change this:

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL,$targets);

to:

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL, $target_url);

Zechim
zechim.com
São Paulo/Brazil

Thanks for the suggestion:
Tried it and get this error now:

Warning: file_get_contents($target_url) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/vhosts/getpublished.news-leader.com/httpdocs/Warrants/inc/dom.php on
line 39

On line #39 from my dom.php file is this :
// get html dom form file
function file_get_html() {
   $dom = new simple_html_dom;
   $args = func_get_args();
   $dom->load(call_user_func_array('file_get_contents', $args), true);
   return $dom;
}

I think somehow the array is not being read or it's trying to pass the full
array of url's as one url? Therefore saying it does not exist? My best guess,
am I making the array wrong?