http://us2.php.net/readfile

Returns the number of bytes read from the file. If an error occurs, FALSE is
> returned and unless the function was called as @readfile(), an error message
> is printed.

Ah. So readfile() was generating some error and outputting before the
Content-Type was sent to the browser.  It might not hurt to move to a
fread($fh, 8096) + print() to prevent the bug in the future.

Jerry Wilborn
jerrywilb...@gmail.com