I notice the X-Powered-By header shows you are running on PHP 5.2.10.  This was
released on 18-June-2009, so Rackspace must have upgraded your PHP installation
some time after that.  I think it's a reasonable assumption that something is
behaving differently in PHP 5.2.10 from how it did in whatever version you were
running under before.  You need to track down what that something is, and fix
it!

Cheers!

Mike
 --
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm