At 10:49 PM +0200 9/13/09, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
I was expecting somebody that develop massive Ajax application, not a link with 3 pages and zero point about the reply.

You asked if anyone did any ajax? So, I replied and provided you with an example.

Who cares if my example only has three pages? It could be hundreds -- the technique scales.

In any event, I provided you an example that does not need your debugger -- it works and works good.

But then you get all testy because I did not read your documentation. I never said I did AND there was never any requirement for me to do so before posting. I was simply replying to your question.

But instead of establishing a constructive line of communication, you start off my criticizing me because I didn't read your documentation.

You ask not to be treated as a noob, but you come in here telling others where to get off and bragging about your credentials (as if the rest of us can't do better) -- I'm not sure who you think you are, but you sure act like an noob.

If nothing else, you have a lot to learn about making a point.

tedd

--
-------