> While it's a joke, in all fairness, it does work.

only because you debugged before server side responses, and now, as I have
said, you have an alternative to speed up that process.

Finally, Formaldehyde JS had a typo so only today I realized it and I uploaded
the version 1.01 of Formaldehyde for JavaScript so right now and only if you
have 5 minutes, you can properly test the project having expected results
(before was the same except the typo, now it should be OK)