From: Skip Evans [mailto:s...@bigskypenguin.com] Sent: 28 October 2009 00:50
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Netbeans IDE 6.5

Hey all,

I just downloaded the Netbeans 6.5 IDE to use as a code editor, installed the PHP plugin for syntax highlighting and it didn't look so good, so I find on the forum a guy who has made a collection of files, starting in a directory called config, that will apparently change the highlighting more in line to what I'm used to.

But he gave no instructions how this is to be installed and I can't find anywhere in the documentation how to install this stuff.

Any Netbeaners out there know how to install syntax highlighting stuff?

I found it here.

http://forums.netbeans.org/post-46850.html

Downloaded and unzipped the archive and then I stopped like the robot on Lost in Space when they pulled out his power pack.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Skip

--