again; i have neither the expertise ready, nor the time nor the money
atm, to implement it myself.

i'm hoping the php-dev team will agree with me that scalability of php
driven apps should be put on the agenda.

threading and shared memory are only a part of that discussion..
i'm opening a new thread to discuss this wider issue.