Hi Alice,
I have a sendmail script I wrote on my way to learning PHP.
Uses PHP 4 i believe, maybe 5. Wrote it a while ago.
You and anyone else are welcome to use it/modify.

You can reference this php it from multiple forms.
Just specify the form names it should accept and their parameters.
It can also send HTML results with a little modification.

It isn't necessarily set up for mass emailing, but with a little tweaking, I am sure you could get it to work. You can separate the emails with comas "," currently and it will send to all of them, but if they are in the TO:,
everyone will see everyones email address.
Might set it up to send to your email in the TO: and use the BCC: to send to your users.
If you do convert it, mind sharing back?? :))

HTH,

http://designdrumm.com/sendmail_gen.php.zip

Karl

On Apr 12, 2010, at 5:31 PM, Alice Wei wrote:

Hi,

Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I have followed some instructions from http://www.geeksengine.com/article/install-pear-on-windows.html and attempted to install PEAR. The problem is, when I do a test page, which only has:

<?php

error_reporting(-1);

require_once "PEAR.php"; ?>. utor

It only gives me a blank page, with no errors. Has anyone who succeeded with using PEAR on PHP can guide me on a good tutorial to read?

Thanks for your help.

Alice