Well if anyone cares to know what this problem was. We have no idea. We
duplicated the sites templates, docroot, site is still using same shared
plugins it was before, javascript, etc...

The only thing that is different is that it is on a new doc root and new
subdomain,

members2.myhomegrown.com instead of just members.

The only thing that is different is we disabled Proxy Pass however, we tried
disabling this on the problem site and it did nothing to fix the issue.

Anyhow from just simply duplicating the site, our errors seem to have gone
away. Thanks for your help

Thanks, T