On 16 September 2010 20:03, Cheryl Sullivan <csull...@shh.org> wrote:
> We are actually running the query through a function that removes single
> ticks, etc to avoid this, but I didn't think that was relevant to the
> question so I didn't include it.  Thanks, though!

You're the one with the problem you don't understand, which means you
don't get to make decisions as what is or is not relevant. Rather: you
have no idea what seems relevant to us trying to pinpoint the error.

That said, if - like Andrew points out - you see the values directly
after storing them, then the problem is not database related. What
exactly happens between the two pages and on the second page?

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>