Even if he does move the semicolons to outside the quote, it doesn't do what he
intended as maintaining the database.  His code merely echo the SQL syntax for
viewing and not actually executing the SQL syntax, which is what I think he
intended.  In which case, he's better off using phpMyAdmin.

Regards,
Tommy