On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Fatih P. <fatihpirist...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:12 PM, <ad...@buskirkgraphics.com> wrote:
>
> > Faith,
> >
> > I actually did read from the beginning of the message.
> >
> > That does not make sense.
> > PHP files are cached intentionally, the system does not Cache PHP on its
> > own.
> > Sounds to me like you have an issue re-declaring an object or calling the
> > right script/path/class/method something.
> >

> > I have never heard of PHP being cached unless it was intentionally cached
> > it. Thank god for security reason!!!!!
> > HTML output?? Sure all the time helps the browser load the content
> faster.
> >
> > I have a real issue with who ever told you that PHP is being cached,
> > because if that was the case there is SERIOUS security hole in your PHP.
> > I am doubting that.
> >
> > I have cached PHP, it can be done.
> >
> > Are you using APC(Alternative PHP Cache)???
> >
> > I would not suggest it with complex scripting using classes and methods
> > they are the whole reason NOT to cache.
> >

> > That’s just my opinion.
> >
> > Richard L. Buskirk
> >

> Well, seems you didn't read it carefully even to write my name correctly.
> if
> this is an issue with PHP then it is an
> issue with PHP. AsI said I am using pre-compiled binaries with default
> settings. also mentioned no caching is
> enabled to cache anything.  And NO i am not using APC either or something
> else!!!

Fatih, please explain what you mean by "the code files are being cached. and
modifications in methods are skipped
and not executed." How are you getting the modified files onto the server,
and how are you running the scripts? Are you working directly on the server,
or are you uploading the files to the server via FTP, SCP or some other
mechanism?

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas