Stuart Dallas wrote:
[snip]
Usually when setting headers after such a script has been included when output
buffering is turned off. Personally I never put the closing ?>  in if it's at
the end of the file because it's unnecessary and can cause issues if it's present,
but it's personal preference more than anything else.

Ultimately you have to consider that there's a reason it's optional - things like that
don't generally happen by accident. I remember Rasmus commenting on this style issue a
few years back so a search of the archives should find an "official" position.

-Stuart

Could using ob_start and ob_end_flush eliminate the ambiguity of whether or not to use '?>'?

Donovan

--
D Brooke