I keep my closing tag. Earlier I started removing closing tag. Then I
search for the standardness of this practice and found its not standard.
Some frameworks/cms intentionally do this. Besides a signle `\n` character
is allowed after the closing tag which does not cause "Can not send Header"
error.  So I started using closing tag again.  Later I found, from visual
aspect, a closing tag makes the code balanced.
Still using it.
--
Shiplu.Mokadd.im
ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine