Marc Guay <marc.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a reason for you not to build a contact form?
>
>--

It could be for a company, which in the UK I believe requires several bits of
contact information.

There is no php way of doing what you ask, php is all on the server after all.
The only solution is javascript, but again, if its for a company, depending on
country, you may have a legal requirement to make it accessible, which means
basic required details available without script.

Having said that, with a contact form you may be ok. You could use javascript
to output the email address link. I wrote one a while back:

http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk/coding/javascript/Anti-Spam+Email+Script

Hope it helps?

Thanks,
Ash