"Ross McKay" <ro...@zeta.org.au> wrote in message
news:795so7t0avn28a5m8i373h9tursk15c...@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:11:45 -0400, Jim Giner wrote:
>
>>So - does that mean you building the site from information contained in a
>>database?
>
> Yes. Client wanted email addresses on the website, but not available to
> SPAM harvesters. And not all addresses are "in the database" as
> structured data, many are embedded in page content (I have a WordPress
> shortcode that encodes the email address for those).
> --
> Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
> "Faced with a choice between the survival of the planet
> and a new set of matching tableware, most people would
> choose the tableware" - George Monbiot

He literally wants the "addresses" visible on the sight?  Or just an <a>
using the person's name that would then generate the email by referencing
the data table?  This is basic contact form methodology as mentioned by an
earlier post.

As for the missing ones, use that WP thingie to extract them and post them
to a speicifc email addr field in your table.