On 12-08-15 03:19 PM, Tedd Sperling wrote:
Rob:

Again thanks.

Sorry, I totally missed your point.

In my "defense" I commonly use the value returned from microtime() as a string and not as
a float. The code that followed my "microtime( false );" demo broke the string and
recombined it into a float. So, when you said:

Please see the current signature for microtime():

    mixed microtime ([ bool $get_as_float = false ] )

I looked at that and said to myself, "Oh, I need to define it as 'false' "
because I was using it as a sting. I completely overlooked your point that microtime()
could return a float and thus no need to work with it as a string -- duh!

The demo is fixed (I think):

http://www.webbytedd.com/b/timed1/

Thanks,

tedd

I only pointed it out because I used to do exactly the same thing :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.