Daniel,

Why thank you for your mercy. That is precisely why I belong to this list.
Happy Friday!

My colleague is saying

"but I still think we should change all the references to
someolddomain.com<http://farmcreditnetwork.com/> to
some newdomain, especially in the code base, database etc..."

I don't want to introduce more problems if a find/replace doesn't go right.
Is there any valid reason for doing the quoted above or any argument
against doing that.

Thanks, T