Yes!

Easy standard stuff.

$title = 'Mr.";
$user_name = 'John Doe';

$message = "Hello $title $user_name ...."

Just define the value for the variables before defining the value for the message.

Note that $message has to use double quotes for the expansion. Also consider using HEREDOC instead of the double quotes.

You may want to put your message in a text file and using the include function.