> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Éric Oliver Paquette <eopaque...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll be swift in my explanation as I can't find in any way the source of the
> problem; it seems to be installation-related.
>
> At execution, sometimes (randomly it seems at first), variable session aren't
> properly stored.
>

> In fact, when I run this on my server I randomly have empty entries in the
> $_SESSION array. Any thoughts on this? Is this a known bug (haven't found it…)
>
> Thanks!
>
> What does phpinfo() show about session stuff? Especially things like
> save_handler and cookie_lifetime settings.

Note that this seems to occur 3 times out of 1000 on average.

Now, about your request :

session

Session Support enabled
Registered save handlers        files user
Registered serializer handlers  php php_binary wddx

Directive       Local Value     Master Value
session.auto_start      Off     Off
session.bug_compat_42   Off     Off
session.bug_compat_warn Off     Off
session.cache_expire    180     180
session.cache_limiter   nocache nocache
session.cookie_domain   no value        no value
session.cookie_httponly Off     Off
session.cookie_lifetime 0       0
session.cookie_path     /       /
session.cookie_secure   Off     Off
session.entropy_file    no value        no value
session.entropy_length  0       0
session.gc_divisor      1000    1000
session.gc_maxlifetime  1440    1440
session.gc_probability  1       1
session.hash_bits_per_character 5       5
session.hash_function   0       0
session.name    PHPSESSID       PHPSESSID
session.referer_check   no value        no value
session.save_handler    files   files
session.save_path       /var/lib/php/session    /var/lib/php/session
session.serialize_handler       php     php
session.use_cookies     On      On
session.use_only_cookies        On      On
session.use_trans_sid   0       0

__

Éric