Le 2013-03-18 à 15:37, Matijn Woudt a écrit :

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Éric Oliver Paquette <eopaque...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Le 2013-03-18 à 15:24, Éric Oliver Paquette a écrit :
>

>> Le 2013-03-18 à 15:20, Matijn Woudt a écrit :

>>> Note that this seems to occur 3 times out of 1000 on average.
>>>
>>> Now, about your request :
>>>
>>> session
>>>
>>> Session Support     enabled
>>> Registered save handlers    files user
>>> Registered serializer handlers      php php_binary wddx
>>>
>>> Directive   Local Value     Master Value
>>> session.auto_start  Off     Off
>>> session.bug_compat_42       Off     Off
>>> session.bug_compat_warn     Off     Off
>>> session.cache_expire        180     180
>>> session.cache_limiter       nocache nocache
>>> session.cookie_domain       no value        no value
>>> session.cookie_httponly     Off     Off
>>> session.cookie_lifetime     0       0
>>> session.cookie_path /       /
>>> session.cookie_secure       Off     Off
>>> session.entropy_file        no value        no value
>>> session.entropy_length      0       0
>>> session.gc_divisor  1000    1000
>>> session.gc_maxlifetime      1440    1440
>>> session.gc_probability      1       1
>>> session.hash_bits_per_character     5       5
>>> session.hash_function       0       0
>>> session.name        PHPSESSID       PHPSESSID
>>> session.referer_check       no value        no value
>>> session.save_handler        files   files
>>> session.save_path   /var/lib/php/session    /var/lib/php/session
>>> session.serialize_handler   php     php
>>> session.use_cookies On      On
>>> session.use_only_cookies    On      On
>>> session.use_trans_sid       0       0
>>>

>>> Your settings seem to be fine. My best guess would be hardware failure,
>>> though it seems unlikely. Did you check apache (or whatever webserver
>>> you're using) logs for any errors or warnings?
>>
>> Yes I did. Everyhting seems normal there too.
>
> Hm… Just noticed something new in fact; was looking a last time before
> considering reinstallation on a new server: it seems that the $_GET['push']
> is undefined. In the other scripts I use where I have this problem, I'm using
> $_POST variables though but still don't get stored in $_SESSION. If I'm
> correct, this may implies that it is apache that is faulty right?
>

> $_GET['push'] will be undefined if you still have your session stored, but
> accessing the script directly. It should have nothing to do with faulty
> Apache.

Okay, let me paraphrase: when I run the ping pong scripts written up there, I
have a blank in var_dump($_SESSION) if and only if I have

[Mon Mar 18 13:25:37 2013] [error] [client 184.151.114.111] PHP Notice:
Undefined index: push in
/home/www/www.ngenioconnect.com/Modules/MPOSurveyTest/pong.php on line 8

on apache log. So my question really is, it is apache that handles the posts
and gets requests, as I use both and it seems that the non-persistence of data
occurs before the storage in $_SESSION, is it possible that it is Apache that
is faulty?