I'm trying to implement a standalone threading component, and in current
implementation I'm using `popen` to run a separate process with some
arguments that I'm using to identify them (for example `php
some_dummy_file.php -thread_id=<some_hash>`). This way when I'm trying to
see which are my threads I don't have to check every stored pid and see if
they are still up.

--
Badea Sorin (unu.sorin)
sorin.bade...@gmail.com