On Jun 8, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Julian Wanke <jswp...@gmx.at> wrote:

> A database for each client? Isn't that over-powered? If you have 1000
> clients, you would loose the overview over your databases...

What -- people have more than one client?!?

My thoughts:

A client is like a girlfriend -- if you have too many, things can get real
ugly, real fast.

If you have over 10 clients (let alone 1000), then you're probably overworked
and not doing your best for each.

My advise -- raise your rates until you narrow those clients down to a
manageable size. Both you and your clients will be happier.

At least, that's been my experience -- YMMV.

Cheers,

tedd