In what way doesn't it work?  Do you get an error message (if so, what
does it say?) or just not the result you were expecting?

---
Mark Roedel ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  ||  "There cannot be a crisis next week.
Systems Programmer / WebMaster  ||   My schedule is already full."
     LeTourneau University      ||                    -- Henry Kissinger