Sorry Another question-

Do instances of classes remain in 'communication' with each other if
declared my different functions in a case switch statement.

At present I have an admin.php which is one long swtich statement.

Wihin each is a list iof functions which created the elements of the page

Each of these functions are defined in anither file and are instances of
classes.

If I create an instance of a DB class for exapmle- can I refer to it
thoughout the visit to the website-
ie does it maintaoin its values and variables even if different functions
freom the main index.php page are called

sorry if this is really confusing

any ideas much appreciated