What it looks like it is doing to me, if you hit the script and reload it a
bunch, is it creates a session, sticks with it for a while, then dumps it ..
it then creates another session, starts over at 1, and begins counting up..
then sometimes it will see the old session, and go back to it ..

Like, this will happen:

You've seen this page 1 times  (not gonna repeat the text)
2
3
4
5
1 // lost 1st session here
2
6 // regain 1st session
3 // switch
7
8
9
4 // switch

no matter how many times I reload that page, it seems to generate a max of 2
sessions.  wtf is going on?

Chad