http://www.php.net/manual/en/functions.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.require-once.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/control-structures.switch.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.oop.php

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

"World domination. Fast." (Linus Torvalds about Linux)