At 11:49 AM 16/08/2001, David Robley wrote:

>Presumably you'll need to install inmlib then point to where-ever you
>installed it?

Okay... my bad... I probably should have mentioned ive already installed
imlib2 from ports and after rebuilding the locate database, shows the
entries for imlib2 as follows

/usr/X11R6/bin/imlib2-config
/usr/X11R6/include/Imlib2.h
/usr/X11R6/lib/libImlib2.a
/usr/X11R6/lib/libImlib2.so
/usr/X11R6/lib/libImlib2.so.1

And thats it as far as files with 'imlib2' or 'Imlib2'

Which is why im confused about the location of imlib2 for the compile of php.

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890