On Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:57, Chris Aitken wrote:
> At 11:49 AM 16/08/2001, David Robley wrote:
> >Presumably you'll need to install inmlib then point to where-ever you
> >installed it?
>
> Okay... my bad... I probably should have mentioned ive already
> installed imlib2 from ports and after rebuilding the locate database,
> shows the entries for imlib2 as follows
>
> /usr/X11R6/bin/imlib2-config
> /usr/X11R6/include/Imlib2.h
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libImlib2.a
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libImlib2.so
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libImlib2.so.1
>
> And thats it as far as files with 'imlib2' or 'Imlib2'
>
> Which is why im confused about the location of imlib2 for the compile
> of php.

Well, I would use /usr/X11R6 presuming that the php configure/compile
process will look under the specified directory for the include and lib
directories, wherein it (hopefully) finds what it wants.

Cheers
--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Multitasking: Reading in the bathroom