I'm trying to integrate a payment processing service for a client. The
client would like to store the values passed from the payment processing
service in a database on the clients server. I'm using a Meta Tag redirect
from the payment processing service to my client to pass the variables.

Unfortunately I loose the variables when using Netscape 4.7 on the Mac if
the variable has a space in it. Here's a url for an example;

http://www.smyclient.com/relay.php?trans_id=0&sub_acct=10&delay=nodelay&node
lay=&revshare_id=&first=Tim&last=Jorgenson&address1=710 Clearview
Road&address2=&city=San Francisco...

I loose everything after the first blank space in the url. In this example
at "address1=710 Clearview Road&"

The payment processing service does not run PHP so I can't alter the
variables on their side to include html formatted spaces, i.e. %20.

Tom