I'm having problems with the require_once command. I have an ini_set,
changing my include_path variable, but the starge thing is that some files
get included and others don't, and I have to right the full relative path.

Any ideas on what that can be? It's on a PHP-4.0.4pl1.

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?