From: Jaxon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 11:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] fatal input in flex scanner

okay... I have a function that includes multiple files in a directory - it
was working but I changed something and I'm now getting a "Fatal error:
input in flex scanner failed"

can anyone see where I messed up?

cheers,
jaxon
-----------------------------------
function group_include($directory)
{
$handle=opendir("$directory");
while ($file = readdir($handle))
        { //load files in $directory into array
        if  ($file != ".." && $file != ".")
                {
                $files_to_include[count($files_to_include)] = $file;

        //clean up and sort
        closedir($handle);
        if (is_array($files_to_include))
                {
                while (list ($key, $val) = each ($files_to_include))
                        {
                        include "$directory/$val";

//include common and page specific modules

$common_include_dir="modules/common";
$page_include_dir="modules/page";

group_include($common_include_dir);
group_include($page_include_dir);