Hi Maxim,

Hotmail was hot because nobody had ever seen free webmail and it spread by word
of mouth.  I don't know but did anyone see a hotmail commerical???

What I am saying is that if php is always following or copying the technology
that happened a couple years ago then what's the point?  php will then always be
known as the low cost option and project managers won't even give it a second
look.  What I am looking for is the cool factor.  I know technology needs time
to improve but what's going to be cool in PHP5???  It's like a race that never
finishes and who is winning?  ASP or PHP?