On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, * R&zE: wrote:
> > This sometimes work, but sometimes it doesn't randomly, even with the same
> > (apache-1.3.20, rh-7.1) and it's the same. Any help is appreciated. Thank
> Ehhh... works fine here! Dunno what's wrong. Don't you do anything
> almost a complete year using the link it produces. No prob at all.

I noticed something I haven't before: I'm generating a RPM for php-4.0.6
which is what I'm installing, but using the .spec file from the 4.0.4
which comes with RedHat. Well, in the configure it had
--with-regex=system. I removed this option, recompiled, and the regex'es
seem to be working fine now. The --with-regex=system comes by default in
the RedHat RPM for PHP.

Thank you.
Rodolfo.

P.S.
> $yesternews = date("Y-m-d", mktime(0,0,0,$regs[2],$regs[3]-1,$regs[1]));

Indeed. Cool, thanks :)