I just sent an email just before reading this, to the developers I
report to.  I suggested that we take out the nice little feature I
worked so hard on.  I dont think it would be benificial to people Im
writing it for, if it doesn't work for a great number of people who have
their websites on a shared server.  Oh well, back to the drawing board
for my next plan to take over the world....
:)

Thanks