<i>To print</i>: <a href="javascript:if (window.print != null) {
window.print(); }
 else { alert('Unfortunately, your browser does not support this shortcut.
Please select Print from the File menu.'); }">
and then <b>Print</b> from your browser's menu.

Is there an equivelant bit of code to do this printer shortcut with php?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
 --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp.,
1977
          (-- Then why do I have nine? Somebody help me!)