Unfortunately, since PHP lives on the server and JavaScript lives on the
browser, there really is no way to get PHP to do what you want.

Stick with JavaScript.  There's really no reason not to when you're doing
client-side programming.

At 11:14 AM 10/24/2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
><i>To print</i>: <a href="javascript:if (window.print != null) {
>window.print(); }
>  else { alert('Unfortunately, your browser does not support this shortcut.
>Please select Print from the File menu.'); }">
>and then <b>Print</b> from your browser's menu.
>
>Is there an equivelant bit of code to do this printer shortcut with php?
>
>--
>Chip Wiegand
>Computer Services
>www.simradusa.com
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Simrad, Inc
>Lynnwood, WA
>425-712-1138
>
>"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
>  --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp.,
>1977
>           (-- Then why do I have nine? Somebody help me!)
>

>--

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"