From: Tamas Arpad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2001 11:55 PM
To: php; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] libxml

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 11:38, php wrote:
> Firstly,

I use php 4.0.5 and libxml 2.3.9 on several machines without any
problem.

Older php and libxml combinations however caused many segmentation
faults, especially with not well-formatted xmls.

Are you sure that you warning message is related to libxml library?
If you compile php without domxml the warning message disappears?
        Arpi