Hi All,

Little problem:  I want to transfer my MySQL database--a collection of 10 or
so tables, with data--to my Fatcow account.  They provide some lame MySQL
tools, but nothing to faciliate moving an existing database, full of data,
to their server.  I tried using MySQL-Front to connect to their server, but
it was rejected for some reason (their tech support acknowledged that
MySQL-Front doesn't work with Fatcow (?)).  Can anyone recommend a way for
me to get my database and data onto Fatcow?  I have asked their Tech
Support, but they weren't very supportive...

Much appreciated.

...Rene