Rene:

This is a pain with FatCow -- I just went through this myself.

The only method I was finally able to use was to "SELECT ... INTO
OUTFILE" for all my tables; manually recreate the tables using their
MySQL tools; then "LOAD DATA INFILE" for each of the outfiles I had
created.

Overall, their support has been adequate in terms of response time,
but what was annoying about this issue is that they spent more time
trying to explain to me how I should be transferring the data (a
method which wasted approximately two hours of my time) rather than
just helping me import the data.  For the price, I don't care if they
don't offer telnet access, but the least they could do is issue a
mysqlimport command for their customers who are transferring
websites.  Seems like bad business practice to not offer a method of
facilitating data transfer, but what do I know...

Wes